Pre-appointment Details for First Time Guests
Hello, I am so excited to meet you!
If you have any questions about your appointment or have a change in plans, please let me know. You may also edit your appointment details directly on our booking system with the login you created. I will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm the status of your booking. All appointments booked online are not confirmed until you receive a text message from me. If I am not able to verify your contact information, your appointment may be cancelled or considered spam.
Before your appointment, please keep in mind:
• Eyelash extensions cannot be applied to persons allergic to any type of adhesives
• Contact lenses must be removed before we begin the application. You may store your lenses and put them back in following your appointment
• Come to your appointment eye makeup free - no heavy eye creams and do not curl your eyelashes
• Please limit liquid intake prior to your appointment. You will not be able to use the restroom during application
• Please limit your caffeine intake at least 2 hours prior to your appointment
• Do not get your extensions wet for at least 24 hrs after application. This means no heavy exercise, no saunas or hot tubs. I recommend washing your hair prior to the day of your appointment
A friendly reminder; as a safety precaution and for your comfort, my work space is not able to accommodate children or sit-in guests. There is a 10-minute grace period for late arrivals without notice. Thereafter, your appointment may be cancelled or given away. Services may be customized to remaining appointment time. Cash, Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Kindly inform me of any health conditions, recent eye treatments, medications or other concerns I should be aware of, prior to requesting an appointment.
Talk to you soon!